The Director of Growth Strategy is a key strategic leadership role for NFS with an emphasis on current account client relationships. This position will be responsible for the leadership and development of the client executive team and building strategic relationships to expand the client portfolio of services within our account base. The role will drive results for a team of client executives who are tasked with executing our account level sales engagement model to expand, retain and acquire new business for NFS.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strategic sales leader with relevant knowledge, experience and perspective when cultivating client relationships at senior level and clearly articulating NFS’s position in the market.
- Overall accountability for current client account strategy design.
- Holds team accountable to ensure account level business planning process is taking place (IAR, Quarterly Strategy Meetings & Annual Strategy Meetings).
- In participation with the MD of Growth Strategy, this role serves as the primary connection between client and NFS. Provides voice-of-the-customer and can describe how partnering with NFS would provide long-term competitive advantage for both parties.
- Responsible for leading a team chartered with expanding the current client’s portfolio of services and acquiring new business.
- Holds self and team accountable to execute on the current and new business account level strategy design, capabilities, standards and actions.
- Sets clear expectations and maintains orientation to objectives, effectively leverages business, account planning, pipeline and opportunity management to achieve objectives.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and development of client executive talent.
- Holds team accountable to report on sales activities, forecast opportunities, achieve KPI’s, and close deals using the CRM.
- Collaborates with internal resources to enable optimized client solutions by leveraging entire portfolio of services.
- 5 years+ experience in Sales and Leadership of a sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Technology savvy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
About National Flood Services:
NFS was founded in Chicago to serve the newly created Write Your Own program offering Government backed insurance for the nation to protect from flooding. For over 30 years we've been committed to delivering the best in flood solutions. NFS has helped more than 60k families rebuild lives after a flooding event.
We see a huge opportunity to transform the way flood insurance is implemented. Through our industry-leading technology, we're able to provide a fast and simple solution to offer the right coverage to the end customers. By continuing to bring a focused risk management approach with one goal in mind: making the entire process seamless and smart.
NFS is committed to a diverse workforce as an equal employment opportunity employer.