PEAK6 was brought to life by the idea that success comes when you surround yourself with the right kind of people. The passion for that idea powers our firm still, 20 years later. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at PEAK6, you will work within a team that influences all aspects of our firm’s culture and success. You’ll work to identify and recruit some of the sharpest minds in proprietary trading, technology, creative marketing and business development. Working in Human Resources at PEAK6 means that you’ll always be presented with a variety of new possibilities as you advance your career.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with the recruitment team to gain an understanding of organizational needs, particularly across technology.
- Performing research / searching using techniques on passive talent through social media, job boards, our ATS and external networks across multiple talent markets.
- Seek innovative and creative strategies to identify candidates.
- Helping to identify, screen and assess talent across PEAK6.
- Help setup and manage various interview processes across positions.
- Capturing and reporting on findings to Hiring Managers on candidate skills, talent pipelines, market demographics, fit and compensation.
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and future hiring needs.
- Identify and attend industry specific events with recruitment team.
- Assisting with other HR/Recruitment related projects as needed.
You’ll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 3+ years recruitment experience, with at least 1 year recruiting on technology roles.
- Track record of building effective sourcing strategies, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and some knowledge of web based recruitment strategies (Boolean search, social media).
- Proven research abilities to identify and report out on key talent pool and pipelines, along with market demographics to help inform our recruitment efforts.
- Self-directed and motivated to identify the right candidates.
- Strong ability to shift focus between varying priorities and ramp up quickly.
- The ability to ask hard questions, push back, and ensure the team’s recruitment efforts stay on track.
- Proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships and work within a collaborative environment.
All of our HR team members have these traits. You should, too.
Motivation Collaboration Curiosity
Integrity Adaptability Ingenuity
Life at PEAK6
We want you to like coming to work so we work really hard to make your job fun and different from any other.
As a PEAK6 Talent Acquisition Specialist, you can enjoy:
- Generous medical, vision and dental plans
- Matching 401(k) programs
- Adoption assistance & family leave
- Sabbatical program
- Massage days
- Poker tournament with a grand prize of a World Series of Poker buy in
- Sports leagues
- Cornhole tournaments
- Annual PEAK6 Party
- Yoga classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Lasik eye discount
- Philanthropy events
- Annual wellness screens and flu shots
- Bagel Fridays/expiration lunches
- Birthday gifts
- Charitable matching gift program