Come join a thriving, successful team enabling innovation within the financial services industry. Apex Clearing is seeking a Client Partner Manager to build strong relationships with our business partners and colleagues, serving as a vital point of contact for Apex Clearing customers.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate. You have a genuine passion for delivering solutions that help grow a client’s business.
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, achieving them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to work with others throughout the organization to help create a great experience for our business partners.
- Wants to make an impact. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about finding innovative, new ways to deliver for our business partners.
- Thoughtful. You’re finding ways to
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Help us learn and adapt. By bringing brokerage product knowledge and experience to streamline processes and identifying trends and opportunities. We want your smart choices to help grow our business.
- Follow policies and procedures to set up customers for success. You’ll work with clients and our business partners in a wide range of areas such as onboarding, trade capture/processing, performance tracking, margin/risk, compliance, and billing – just to name a few with the goal being to achieve business execution and delivery of solutions.
- Build relationships. Engage with senior level client contacts across all areas of the client’s business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback.
- Impact our business. Effectively manage all commercial aspects of the client relationship team including contracts, pricing, metrics, and business needs.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a leader in the space. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- The team is really motivating. You’ll work with people who are as energetic, smart, and determined as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Your work will be immediately impactful. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes ‘predictable’. The market is dynamic which means the work is dynamic. It’s a fast-paced environment and you need to adapt to adapt accordingly.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We work together to ensure the best possible solutions for our clients and internal teams. If you’re looking to hide out and do your own thing, this might not be the right spot.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- 10+ years of account management experience in a related field or environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- Series 7 and 24 Licenses
- Effective presentation, influence and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- Strong relationship building skills with internal partners in order to gain buy-in and agreement
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Confident public speaking and presentation skills
- Work with a sense of urgency. The ability to foster strong relationships with Clients and internal departments is required.
- Experience performing consulting, client service, account management, customer service or call center experience in a client support environment is required.
- Familiar with Salesforce
- Requires excellent data gathering and analysis skills, utilizing reports, spreadsheets, web-based applications, and other software tools.