Apex Clearing is currently looking for an Associate Sales Director to join our growing Sales team. Accelerate your career by joining a thriving, successful sales team enabling innovation within the financial services industry. The firm is seeking an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to sell our industry leading clearing services solutions. The position will be based in Dallas or New York.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate. You have a genuine passion for delivering solutions that help grow a client’s business.
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same.
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to work with others throughout the organization to help create a great experience for new clients.
- Wants to make an impact. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about finding innovative, new ways to deliver for clients.
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say.
What you’ll do all day:
- Set the vision and goals for high productivity and significant revenue targets. Book and arrange meetings with prospects and build a well-defined predictable pipeline.
- Drive New Business. Target $2 to $3 million dollars in new revenue YOY
- Build Pipeline. Proactively generate 3 to 5 new leads per week.
- Track Progress and Communicate. Use CRM daily to enter sales notes and update pipeline
- Impact our business. Think out of the box and communicate what you are hearing to help strategy drive new products.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a leader in the space. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- The team is really motivating. You’ll work with people who are as energetic, smart, and determined as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Your work will be immediately impactful. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes ‘predictable’. The market is dynamic which means the work is dynamic. It’s a fast-paced environment and you need to adapt to adapt accordingly. You won’t be bored.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We work together to ensure the best possible solutions for our clients and internal teams. If you’re looking to hide out and do your own thing, this might not be the right spot.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales
- Clearing Sales Experience preferred
- Willingness to travel regularly 50% of the time
- Series 7 Licensed.
- Proven Track Record and Fin-Tech savvy
- Strong Sales Aptitude
- Self-started, goal orientated
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail