The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the office’s day to day operations and providing assistance to the executive support team. To be successful, the candidate who fills this role must be friendly, organized and comfortable taking the lead on multiple projects.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate. You have a genuine passion for people and developing relationships
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to work with others throughout the organization to help foster a superior work place and culture
- Wants to make an impact. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about helping employees be happier at work and perform at a superior level
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a leader in the space. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- The team is really motivating. You’ll work with people who are as energetic, smart, and determined as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Your work will be immediately impactful. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our department. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes ‘predictable’. The market is dynamic which means the work is dynamic. It’s a fast-paced environment and you need to adapt to adapt accordingly. You won’t be bored.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We work together to ensure the best possible solutions for our internal teams. If you’re looking to hide out and do your own thing, this might not be the right spot.
- You like task singularity. You have to be able to multi-task. If you are single threaded and have to work on a task for start to finish, you may not like this role. We need someone who can switch gears smoothly while still juggling competing priorities.
- Manage communication, including emails and phone calls
- Assist with expense reports and travel
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Coordinate mailings and manage deliveries
- Assist with onsite visits for clients and vendors, including conference room set-up, securing meeting incentives, catering and hospitality needs
- Attend weekly administrative team meetings
- Occasionally attend executive meetings to generate meeting minutes
- Provide logistical support as needed
The skills you’ll need to succeed
- Undergraduate degree
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable taking initiative and jumping in to help
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, interruptions and changing schedule needs
- Friendly, solutions-oriented attitude
- High degree of professionalism and discretion, willing to perform under the highest ethical standards
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Proven experience in managing a budget, booking travel, and expense reporting