This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Specialist with Dividends experience to join a dynamic Operations team at a growing FinTech firm. Apex is located in the heart of Downtown Dallas.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate. You have a genuine passion for people and developing relationships
- Is motivated. You’re driven to be the best. You challenge yourself by setting goals, crushing them, and helping your teammates do the same
- Is collaborative. You’re excited to work with others throughout the organization to help foster a superior work place and culture
- Wants to make an impact. You’re looking to do amazing work. You’re all about helping employees be happier at work and perform at a superior level
- Operates with integrity. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically. You say what you mean, and mean what you say
What you’ll do all day:
- Customer Service:
- Work with and offer assistance to internal and external customers with daily incoming and outgoing dividend requests.
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer inquiries are completed in accordance with service level agreement guidelines.
- Supervisory oversight:
- On a daily basis review and complete supervisory oversight and provide updates to management.
- Ensure dividend requests are processed while adhering to processing deadlines.
- Ensure that inquiries are responded to in a professional and timely manner and escalating issues to management.
- Familiar with dividend regulations and industry. Be able to identify documentation/processing irregularities and outline corrective measures.
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a leader in the space. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture.
- The team is really motivating. You’ll work with people who are as energetic, smart, and determined as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Your work will be immediately impactful. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on the department. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes ‘predictable’. The market is dynamic which means the work is dynamic. It’s a fast-paced environment and you need to be able to adapt accordingly. You won’t be bored.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We work together to ensure the best possible solutions for our internal teams. If you’re looking to hide out and do your own thing, this might not be the right spot.
- You like task singularity. You have to be able to multi-task. If you are single threaded and have to work on a task for start to finish, you may not like this role. We need someone who can switch gears smoothly while still juggling competing priorities.
The skills you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience (typically 0-2 years of experience)
- Must be detail-oriented and focused on customer satisfaction.
- Basic level experience of Microsoft office tools including Excel.
- SQL experience is a strong plus
- Experience working with internal and external clients.
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- The SIE, Series 99 or Series 7 is required or obtained within 90 days